Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finished!

I am all done sewing!!! I've been working like crazy, trying to get all my nursing covers done in time to sell at the Harvest Moon Bazaar where I'm sharing a booth with two other ladies. I have fairly low expectations as to how many I'll actually sell, but I had a number in my head of how many I wanted to have finished, and I finally reached my goal, just in time. Now I can put away the sewing machine that's been sitting on our dining room table for the last two months. (Well, I do need to make Aubrey's stocking, so it'll come out again next week, but at least I'll be working on something different.) It's going to be a crazy three days around here with Grandmas and Greg sharing the load.
If you want to come to the bazaar, it's Nov. 13-15. Come say hi!
--Thursday, 4pm-8pm
--Friday, 10am-8pm
--Saturday, 9am-1pm
I'll be there most of the time, but I'll be in and out, running home to feed Aubrey and say "hi" to the kids at various times. Aubrey's still nursing (making these three days complicated) but takes a bottle if she has to, which is nice. Greg has Sunday to look forward to if things get rough at home. He's going to a Seahawks game. :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Nice work, sister!

Cheryl Licht said...

I must say, Andrea, I am sooooo impressed! Let me know how sales went. I have been totally unmotivated to make any more since Evan fought the nursing cover and I ended up using a blanket. How can I promote and sell something that didn't even work for me? But they're working for someone.
I hope you become rich this weekend and that you can drum up more potential business. (You should check with some of your local boutiques, sometimes they'd rather buy locally than nationally).

I wish I could stop by your booth. :-)

Good luck to you!
Cheryl

Nicole said...

Hey,
I didn't tell you today, but if the grandparents or Greg need help this weekend I would love to come by after school or anything if they need an extra hand:)
Nicole

Jenne said...

I think this is just in time for me to pick on of your treasures up!

The Alley Family said...

Andrea, I love that one, it's so cute.