Monday, March 31, 2008

5 weeks

Aubrey's 5 weeks old today. The chaos has become our new "normal." She's fitting into our family quite nicely.





A couple people have asked about her hair color. It appears to be a brownish shade of red. It the sunlight, it looks very red, but we're calling it auburn--appropriate, don't you think?
I've been trying to get a picture of Aubrey with her eyes open, but her best awake time, unfortunately, is late at night, and by then I'm not really thinking about getting the camera out.





4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I love your new blog design! That is such a great photo of your kids! Too cute!

G&G Viertell said...

We sure hope Sam and Maggie love Miles as much as Kari and Joel love Aubrey! What precious pictures! We know your days must be filled to the brim!

Pate Family said...

LOVE your new header!

rdnaharding said...

You know..I have been waiting to see Aubrey with her eyes open! Occasionally I will see them open for about 1 minute! What color are her eyes by the way!?
Love, Nicole
P.S. I also love the picture at the top!