Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Slow Learner


You know, when I was in school I was a pretty quick learner. Since becoming a mom, I think I've gotten dumber and slower. You'd think after one time of leaving the cereal box too close to the edge of the counter, I'd learn that I need to put it away, or at least scoot it back so that my 2 year old can't easily reach it. Nope, it took two times. I came out to the living room this morning to find my freshly-opened big box of Honey Nut Cheerios dumped all over the [not-recently-vaccumed] carpet and Joel snacking on the mess. Last week it was his Kix. I guess that's what I get for not sharing the good stuff. Now he knows Mommy's cereal is yummy! And he thinks using the Shop Vac is fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Honey Nut Cheerios? Well, at least he has good taste! : )