Thursday, April 10, 2008

Remember when...

... our son moved like a paraplegic? We were reminiscing and laughing about the "Joel scoot" at a recent family gathering, so I thought I'd post it for your viewing pleasure. This is from a year ago when I was sure Joel would never learn to use his legs. (He never did crawl, but he did finally walk at 14 1/2 months.) What a difference a year makes. Now he runs.

(no sound on the video. I did something wrong and then decided not to fix it because of my annoying voice.)

3 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

He still reminds me of Tarzan...using his nuckles to get around. What a funny little guy he was...err, is.
:-)

Faith said...

he got around pretty good like that! that is so funny!...glad he caught on to the whole walking thing!

Amy Woodard said...

Hey Moffats! Just checking into your world. Pretty funny video. I remember seeing the one too of when he started walking. That was a cute one too. Joel has a gift for you guys at church this weekend. I wish I could be there too to meet little Aubrey! Such a cutie!