Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mini-Moffat March Madness

The last several years I've filled out a bracket for the tournament so that I have a somewhat vested interest in the endless games my husband loves to watch each March. I have no idea what teams have done well and who might pull an upset, so I just choose based on the rankings and pick upsets at random. I've actually done ok a couple different years. :)

This year, I enlisted the help of our little man, Joel. He helped me choose the winners of each match up. He liked the sound of North Carolina, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin, Gonzaga and Stanford (which he has all the way to the final 4...hmm). I chose UCLA.

Kari helped Greg fill out a bracket, so it's Joel and I against Kari and Greg. Don't worry--Greg has his own bracket (his real one), too. We'll see who wins!

On a different note, check out Ryan and Michelle's blog. Michelle posted some cute photos she took of Aubrey the other day.

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

So funny I did the same thing this year. As of tonight I am in first place for our group and Michael is last...hee hee...at least I am enjoying that part of it!