Monday, January 07, 2008

2-year-old and 4-year-old Kid Portraits

I am determined to have kid pictures taken a couple times a year, especially around their birthdays, but it is not easy. Last time I went with the kids, we left the studio without even one shot taken. This time I had Greg with me, and it still was a challenge. Kari did very well, but Joel was just all over the place (he is almost 2, you know). We got a couple good ones, though, and I know that years from now I'll be glad we did it.





This shows a few of the silly ones and uncooperative Joel-boy. Can you tell Kari had fun?

2 comments:

rdnaharding said...

Those pictures are adorable. I think that Joel goofing off shows how much fun they have together. They can really be funny sometimes. Kari is one of those people that always looks good in pictures, too! My favorite would probably have to be the one where Kari is kissing Joel! Nice!
love, Nicole

Eric 'n Leah said...

I agree Nicole, I like that one too. Hhmmm, if you guys had trouble with one...I wonder if our kids will have any pictures taken during the 2 year old year. Although I suppose we should get some done before Maggie has a full ponytail- in the last ones she was practically bald. We'll see how inspired I stay....