Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Heat Wave

The last weekend of June saw record breaking temperatures here. It was SO HOT for several days. Friday it was over 100 degrees, Saturday broke the record at 108, Sunday got to 112, and Monday hit an all-time high of 116 degrees. Thankfully, we have A/C! We went swimming at the pool three days in a row, and the water was almost too warm! I definitely would never want to live in a place that gets that hot. I don't like being cold, and while grateful we have it for hot days, I just don't like air-conditioning. I much prefer moderate temps and having the windows open. When it's that hot and the low temp over night is 84 degrees, you just can't open your windows. I love that it usually cools down at night here. It was a relief on Tuesday evening to watch the temperature drop and get back to normal 60 degree lows at night and moderate temps again. 






No comments: