Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

It's a little ridiculous when it's 8:15 in the morning and already past 75 degrees. The kids went out to play this morning and this is what I saw when I checked on them a few minutes later--fully-clothed, drenched, and laughing hysterically. I guess it sounded more fun to jump in with clothes on than to change into swim gear. Whatever keeps you cool on this soon to be 107 degree day.

The only way to play tag in this heat is to jump through pools and have the sprinkler on.

I even get in the pool with them when it gets this hot. We had some fun "dump buckets of water on Mommy" time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Fun! Also, look at all that shade your back yard has...wonderful!

Cheryl Licht said...

Making the best of it! Sounds like fun to me.