Saturday, October 04, 2008

"Prince of East" and "Ford of Heaven"

I've been meaning to video the kids singing in the car for a while now, and I finally remembered to do it on the way to Hood River to pick apples last week. It's so funny the words kids mix up and "mishear." Both kids LOVE this Veggie Tale Worship album, and I enjoy listening to music we actually sing in church, even if the songs are sung by Bob, Larry, and Junior.

[Kind of lengthy for the average viewer. I don't know how to edit video and our computer doesn't really allow for it anyhow. Someday...]

"You're my Prince of Peace [Kari: "East"], and I will live my life for you..."

"Alleluia,to the Lord [Kari: "Ford"] of heaven and earth..."

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Quite the contrast....we were listening to Maroon 5 on the way there...
:-)
Nice work on all those words kids!!

Tricia Swift said...

I love when Joel pick his nose and eats it! so funny! they are good little singers!