Friday, May 04, 2007

Lounging

Joel is really into sitting in chairs and on the couch these days. I think it makes him feel like a big kid. He sat in that chair for a solid 15 minutes while he watched Sesame Street.

"You're bothering us, Mom."

Sam and Maggie came to play this morning. I tried to take pictures of the kids when they were all dancing together to Bob and Larry tunes, but none of them turned out very well. At one point, everyone wanted to be up on the couch, so I got my photo then. Joel doesn't know how to get up or down yet, but he's quite pleased with himself when he's up there.

*I thought I'd add that while Joel appears to be doing a lot of sitting, he actually is doing a lot more walking. He walks all over the house all day long. Gone are the days of the scoot. Pretty soon he'll be running with Kari.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: