Thursday, May 24, 2007

First Bike Wipe-Out


I was using the video feature on our digital camera (hence the low resolution) to get some footage of Kari zooming along on her bike and managed to capture this memorable moment--Kari's first crash on her big girl bike. I must tell you that it's really not as bad as it sounds (only required one band-aid on her elbow). We actually can't help but laugh when we watch it. The echo is amazing. We need to get this girl some elbow and knee pads.





Joel comforting Kari.

He "loves" by putting his head on your head.

5 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Wow, this last pic is such a Maggie face and a Sam response....I can't help but laugh at her red eyes in the picture...poor thing.

Josh McKenney said...

Greg, you're still really fast! You're like Dash. Looked like you could have jumped over that playground equipment if needed...

Faith said...

Good reflexes Greg..I agree with Josh you do look like Dash! I knew before I even read your caption that it wasn't as bad as it sounded...Peyton always reacts with a blood curdling scream and it could be a tiny ant passing her by! So dramatic! Glad she is okay.

Greg and Andrea said...

I think I pulled something! It was pretty funny to get over there and see just a few little scrapes. Andrea and I were dying laughing over the echo of the scream from the covered area.

brian and Em said...

My poor neicey! I would have ran fast to my girl, too, Greg. It was amazing to watch, you noted her fall FIRST with a"doa" and then she screamed out. You were sooo on top of it! Glad to hear she only needed some T.L.C. from Joel-boy and of course the super cure- A BAND-AID!
Love, autie emmie