Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thank you, Zookeeper

Yes, today was another zoo day, and this time the giraffes were out. Kari told me this morning she hoped the zookeeper would get some giraffes since last time there weren't any.

Joel just couldn't get close enough to the animals. He was trying his best to reach from his stroller. He did finally make contact. (I suppose I should have let him out. It was the petting zoo. Maybe next time we'll have better timing and won't have a hungry 3 year old itching to move along. Kari doesn't understand why anyone would want to touch the animals.)

Photo by Kari

This is what the zoo did to us today. Even those of us who do not usually nap, took naps this afternoon.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Faith said...

Andrea..where did you get Kari's bed? We are trying to figure out what to do for Peyton before this baby comes and that looks like the style I want! Just curious.

Greg and Andrea said...

Actually, my dad made the headboard. I showed him the ones I liked from the Pottery Barn catalog, and he made one for us. He did a great job. I love it. Maybe you can convince your dad to build you one? :)

Faith said...

That is hilarious! I did the same thing and showed Bryan and my dad beds I liked in the pottery barn catalog and they may do that. I think we must have looked at the same headboard:)

Greg and Andrea said...

Oh, that IS funny! You have good taste. :) Isn't it nice to have husbands and dads who are willing to do things like that for us?