Saturday, November 28, 2020

Greg Update

Facebook update Greg wrote on November 28th:

 I have had many friends ask about my ‘status’ over the past few weeks- many offering encouragement and prayers, which are truly appreciated.  But as a result, I realize that I have not communicated more broadly.

As of this week, I am 50% done with my chemotherapy treatments ( I have completed 4 cycles out of 8).  The side effects, while not fun, have been at least manageable this past round.  This experience has continued to heighten my compassion for others who are suffering with physical maladies.  The emotional impact it can take is no joke.  I am thankful for for strong support from family, friends, our Church, and community.  

If you would like some ‘mind work’ today, I would ask that you read through Psalm 27 and let me know what encouragements you take from it.  I was sent a devotional book that is focused on this chapter by a friend, and it has been really great.

That is it for now, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Oh, one last thing.  My Beavers are now 1-0 when I wear these socks!



No comments: