Thursday, November 05, 2020

Family Photos

In our last family photos from two years ago, I was taller than all our kids. Not true anymore! I am so thankful we were able to get a photo session in this fall with Hannah. I love these people and love how Hannah captured these moments of us together, silliness and all. It’s always a bit stressful trying to figure out a time and location that will work (and non-clashing outfits for 6 people), but I’m always so happy afterwards. 

The timing for this photo shoot worked out perfectly. (Thanks, Lord!) Weather postponed it a few days, and it ended up at the end of Greg’s “off week,” on the day before he had to start his next round of chemo, so he was feeling good. These photos will all have special significance for us, given our summer and Greg’s cancer diagnosis and treatments. The black and white photo is one of my favorites. A lot has happened this year, and we're still laughing together. 






































No comments: