Wednesday, August 01, 2012

One of my favorite laugh sessions


These two bonded almost immediately, and they had several games they'd play. This game consisted of Grant throwing his monkey at her, trying to hit her with it, and her laughing and saying "no, no" as she tried to snatch it away. I think Grant was playing the stick-his-tongue-out-at-her game, too. That was one of his favorites, and she always played along, sticking her tongue out right back at him.

Grant misses his Ane. In the mornings when he comes into our room to snuggle he still puts his finger to his lips and says, "Shhhh, Ane s'eeping."  I tried to keep our early risers quiet this past month, but I think they woke her up every morning but two while she was here. One morning Grant got away from me and let himself into her room and woke her up. She was gracious, though, and didn't hold it against him. :)






Posted by Picasa

No comments: