Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a way to celebrate

Grant looks so happy and healthy in those "sitting up" photos! But they were taken last week. I took the kids in to the doctor this morning (on my birthday). Joel has been sick and saying his throat hurts for the last few days, and Grant is all congested and coughing again, so in we went. Boy, am I glad I took them in! Joel has strep, and Grant has RSV. Joel will be feeling good again in a couple of days, but Grant will likely take longer. Poor baby can't breathe. I'm praying that he can get through this without any complications. Looks like sleep is going to be elusive for a while longer.

2 comments:

Alison said...

We were at the doctor yesterday and Brandon and I have strep...fun! Praying for quick healing for your kiddos!

Amy Woodard said...

We were there on Monday! Caleb's ear infection still hasn't gone away...hoping this second round of antibiotics will clear it out finally! Hoping you guys all feel better soon!! ...do you have a humidifier? We're not using ours right now if you want to borrow one for Grant.