Monday, January 31, 2011

Looks who's smiling again

Grant is doing MUCH better. They told us RSV typically lasts 7-14 days, sometimes longer, but it's been 9 days since the start, and he is pretty much over it. Miserable as he was, I think he had a pretty mild case, for which we are very, very thankful. It is awful and scary when your baby struggles to breathe and is so sick. The doctor told us to watch him like a hawk, so watch him we did, 'round the clock. He slept propped up in his carseat beside our bed (in the few hours he slept at night!), and I pretty much held him upright in my arms or in the Beco carrier for a solid 3 days. So glad we're past that! Oh, and Joel was feeling better after only 24 hours on the antibiotic, and God kept the rest of us from getting strep, thankfully. A couple more days of recovery and rest around here, and I think we'll be doing great.



A little too much "love" but he's still smiling behind her arm.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mars said...

Aw, I figured he must be feeling better after all the SMILING he was doing at Amy during church. I was getting such a kick out of watching him. So cute! :)