Monday, January 24, 2011

Party, Party

Here's some more of Joel birthday celebration. He invited his preschool friends over for a dinosaur birthday party the day of his actual birthday. It was rather chaotic with over 10 kids in our little house, but it was fun. I hadn't really planned on doing a "friend" party for Joel this year, but then he told me he had already invited some kids to his party (that we hadn't yet planned), so we made it happen. :) I had gotten some dinosaur masks and a sticker activity for his family party, so we just used those for his friend party instead, and it worked out great! 

The weather was beautiful the day of his family party. The kids were even able to play outside in the sunshine. That was a first for us with our kids' winter birthdays. Joel loved being the birthday boy and did a lot of planning this year. He even designed his cake. He drew me a picture of what he wanted me to do. It was fun to watch him enjoy all the festivities. 

No comments: