Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Look at what I caught

Smiles from our six-week old (6 weeks tomorrow)! He's just starting to interact. He knows we're here, and he likes us! A precious smile from your baby goes a long way and does a lot for your morale when you're exhausted and weary of crying. Looking at these photos, it's difficult to believe he's ever unhappy, isn't it? :) He is getting happier, though. Tummy troubles seem to be the primary cause of his fussiness, so hopefully once his little digestive system matures a bit, he'll do even better. I am loving having a little baby around again (my last one! sniff, sniff)--snuggling with him as he sleeps, his little head nestled on my shoulder, his soft hair against my cheek--but I also love my sleep and look forward to the days when I get more than 3 hours at a time. Know what I mean?








This third photo makes me wonder, "What kind of kid are you going to be, little mister?" Looks a little mischievous to me! :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mark Moffat said...

I'm lovin that face!

Pate Family said...

He is just so cute! That third picture does have a little mischievous look to it!

Cheryl Licht said...

Yay for smiles! That could make anyone smile, kinda contagious...remarkably like this Daddy.

Curtis and Jane said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see him again!!

Mars said...

He's so CUTE! :)