Sunday, September 05, 2010

Girls in curls

Did your mom do this to your hair when you were little? Mine did.

The girls were so excited to do it. Kari's hair was super curly when she was little, and now it's still pretty curly in the back but more straight in the front. She wanted to make her hair ALL curly everywhere, and Aubrey wanted to be like Kari. I didn't think my 2-year-old would leave them in all night, but she did. This was our practice round.





















After we took the rollers out (we eventually did pigtails but I never got a photo)

















Shirley Temple, anyone?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

That's so cute! Abigail & I were just talking about doing that for her...did you do it when their hair was wet?

Cheryl Licht said...

Shirley Temple indeed! And Kari is so grown up and pretty! Awwww.

Greg and Andrea said...

Amy, I did it with dry hair and just spritzed each section a little bit to make it easier to work with. I tried it with Kari's hair wet but it didn't work very well because it was still damp the next morning when I went to take the rollers out. Recommend dry or damp hair.