Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Home again

Well, I got back Sunday afternoon from my weekend away at the beach. It really was a good time with all the other ladies. I'm glad I went. We had good company, good conversation, good food, and just a good time doing whatever we wanted. That said, I'm not sure I would go on another retreat/get-away at 8 months pregnant. I was soooooo tired by the end of the weekend!

Greg and the kids had a great weekend here at home. They went and played in the snow up in Sandy, visited other family, ate pizza, and watched some movies. I did hear Kari had a rather unique look on at church on Sunday--polka-dot dress, striped tights, pigtails + headbands, and sparkle shoes--but I'm sure she was thrilled at being allowed to choose her whole outfit.

I'm happy to be home.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

We missed you at church today. I hope you are feeling better soon!