Monday, March 19, 2007

Lost and (mostly) not Found

We are having issues at our home with things disappearing. We keep losing things, and it's driving me crazy! We've been missing the letter "u" frig magnet for many weeks now. Kari's necklaces (all but one) went missing for a week, but I finally found them last night in a bag we took down to Eugene last weekend. We keep losing Joel's pacifiers. We're constantly searching for juice/milk cups. And then tonight, the double chocolate chip cookies I made this afternoon disappeared! I only baked 9 of them, and they were in a container on the counter until after dinner. We didn't notice they were gone until after Kari was in bed and asleep, otherwise I would have asked her if she knew anything about their disappearance. I was the one who cleaned the kitchen. We have looked everywhere. I froze the rest of the dough, so I could just pop some more into the oven, but it's really bugging me that I can't find the ones I already made, or even the empty containter. I hate losing things! At this point, Kari is our suspect, but with my lapsing memory these days, maybe I'm actually to blame and just can't remember!

No comments: