Monday, March 12, 2007

Big mess

I should have known better. I set Kari up at the table with her fingerpaints and decided I'd try to organize our desk/computer area (directly behind Kari) while she was entertained. Joel was scooting around and playing in the living room. What I failed to notice soon enough was that finger painting had turned into table painting, with all colors mixed together. She's fingerpainted several times before this with very little mess--not so today! The paint was all over the table, all over Kari, on her clothes (in spite of the craft apron), on the floor, and on Joel's face and hands. Thank goodness for washable paint!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Well, with jaws dropped in amazment I think that we can safely say "WOW" and "That's Insane!". I love that she is a total wreck and still has her cute hair and bow. :-)

Paul, Karyn, Philip said...

hmm...we must have done the same thing growing up, that's the color I think of when I think, fingerpaint! although, we would usually do it before mom woke up! =)