Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kari Bible Verse Video

The irony of posting this immediately after the previous entry is not lost on me. :-) Dad put together this video of Kari saying verses she's memorized and used it at church on Sunday. The notebook in front of her has been the key to getting her excited about it. I print off a page with the verse and a picture and hang it on the frig while she's learning it. Once she knows it pretty well, she gets to put it in her notebook, which she loves. We're proud of her! Click here to watch.

3 comments:

Faith said...

That is great..good for you guys. I may have to copy the notebook idea when I get around to being organized enough:)

G&G Viertell said...

How Precious! You let that little girl have as many cookies as she wants! I am still drying my eyes1

G&G Viertell said...

How Precious! You let that little girl have as many cookies as she wants! I am still drying my eyes1