Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Last Day of School for Kari

On Kari's last day of school, there was an assembly, and then the seniors all did a "grad walk" through the feeder schools in their cap and gowns, so Grant and Aubrey got to see her and her friends walking through the halls at their schools. The kids and the teachers line the halls and wave and cheer on the grads. Teachers and students alike enjoy this tradition. The seniors had a picnic afterwards, and then they were done! 

Kari, Kylee, and Katelin picked up smoothie drinks and then came over to our house that afternoon to watch High School Musical 3, and I decided it was the perfect time to give them my specials gifts. I became obsessed with the idea of personalized M&M's with names and photos on them, and when I was looking into it as an option for Kari's grad party, I decided that while I couldn't quite justify the expense for her party, I COULD justify smaller containers as gifts to her and her friends. The girls' FACES are on the M&M's! I was so excited to give them to the girls, and their reactions were perfect. They loved them! I was delighted. 

First day of kindergarten and last day of high school comparison.


















No comments: