Thursday, March 15, 2012

Swimming

Aubrey and Joel just completed a session of swim lessons, and they both did great. Joel is swimming! We're so proud of him. He bobs in and out of the water constantly. I never thought I'd see the day...

































This was Aubrey's first experience with swim lessons, and she loved them. She liked the social aspect as much as the water, I think. The next session starts in a couple weeks, and I have the three oldest kids all signed up for lessons at the SAME TIME. I'm so excited!  

















It's been a battle to keep Grant occupied and contained during the hour we've been at the pool twice a week. The first couple weeks were challenging, but it got easier. I got better about bringing things to entertain him, and he finally realized I wasn't going to let him run away--ever. It also helped that Greg was able to meet us there after work part way through the lessons on some days and take Grant home while I stayed and waited for Aubrey to be done. Ready to do it again, Grant? I am. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mlearnold said...

We'll see you in April!! You should sign up Grant, too so Russell and he can be in class together! Russell LOVES his swim time!