Saturday, November 05, 2011

Too quiet

This is what happens when Mommy is chatting downstairs with a friend and doesn't check on the children who "are playing so nicely" upstairs. I really should have known. It's happened before.

thousands of "fun fusion" beads in every nook and cranny of the room
Grant dumped them out, but Aubrey and Joel did the spreading. The clean-up was painfully long and wasn't quite done before Kari came home from school. The fact that her brother and sister missed out on cookies for afternoon snack because of their misdeeds made her feel better about the state of her room. It's all about justice, you know.

3 comments:

Faith said...

oh man! I feel your pain. A while back, in our last house, Brynn and Luke did this very same thing!! I got the shop vac out:)

Cheryl Licht said...

Wow, good for you for cleaning it up. I think I would've counted the cost and vacuumed it all up, just for the sake of ease. :-) Wowzers, impressive!

Anonymous said...

Grant has that "busted" look on his face or "did I do something wrong" look. wow that is alot to clean up.
Mrs. G