Thursday, October 20, 2011

Found these on the camera, might as well post 'em

I let the kids paint a while ago (it's not a frequent activity around here, at least not as frequent as they would like). Aubrey's paintings all looked the same--brownish gray and all over the place. Joel's were colorful and carefully planned out. Kinda wonder how much of that is the two year age difference and how much is just personality. Time will tell.


We found a good use for my old laptop, the one my parents gave me the summer before I left for college. Fourteen years old is absolutely ancient for a computer, isn't it? It has now become the baby's play computer! :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl Licht said...

Haha. It's an antique laptop! Nice. My kids have been begging me to paint, I should let them too I suppose. :-)