Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A little this, a little that

Grant getting read to again--so sweet. Kari loves holding her baby brother.











No, Joel has not sprouted a mop. It was silly hair day at preschool. He borrowed the wig a month ago from the dress-up bin at Grandma and Grandpa's house so he'd be ready when the long-awaited day finally arrived. He's wearing his "Indian" vest they made for Thanksgiving week and holding his Thanksgiving placemat.










Aubrey has been spending a lot of time playing with Playmobil lately. Maybe our tornado girl has some organization in her after all. See how she lined up all the beds?









Joel and Aubrey have gotten into a lot LESS mischief now that I have them separated during rest time once again. This was one of the activities I had them do this last week to avoid a double-trouble disaster while I was doing a bunch of cooking/baking in the kitchen. I forgot how long big paper taped to the table can occupy little ones. It was great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

Ooh, that's great about the long paper! I've been thinking of getting some and now I think I will! : )

Eric 'n Leah said...

Looks like there is hope for the girls sharing a room after all! Nice work Aubs!!