Thursday, July 01, 2010

He's home!!!

After 12 days away on his business trip to Ireland, Greg came home late last night. It is SO good to have him back! We were all very ready for him to be home. I was so worried and scared about how we were going to survive with me being in my third trimester and all. I wouldn't have done very well if it hadn't been for the help of our family and friends. God has blessed us with amazing people in our lives. So many people helped and supported me in so many ways. A group of my girlfriends got together and gave me a "survival schedule" before Greg left. They had various fun activities planned for the kids and me throughout the time Greg was gone, and it was wonderful! I felt so loved, supported, and cared for. They spoiled me and even cleaned my house last night, getting down on their hands and knees to clean my floors. They were truly the hands and feet of Jesus to me and my family these last two weeks.

3 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Welcome Home Greg! Glad we could help with that little paperwork! Jann and gary

The Miller Family said...

love you friend!

Mars said...

And we so enjoyed helping you! Truly, we loved it.
So glad Greg's home!!!