Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update on the state of things around here

I want to say thanks to those of you who prayed for us, thought about us, and wrote words of encouragement in the last few weeks since the miscarriage. We are doing better. I'm feeling good once again, and emotionally, I'm feeling much more stable. We are so thankful for the friends and family God's given us and for our church. You have all been so supportive and caring, and I have truly felt the arms of God surrounding me. Thanks for your love and care for our family.

I'm grateful those weeks are behind us, and that I have some things to look forward to:
  • Fall (my favorite season)--leaves changing, apple-picking, the pumpkin patch, soup, cozy fires...
  • Soccer games (lots of them)--her first official game is next Saturday
  • Kari starts kindergarten next Tuesday (we meet her teacher tomorrow morning). We are entering the exciting world of school.

Things are getting busy--but busy in a good way.

No comments: