Wednesday, August 05, 2009

News travels fast

Kari often enjoys helping "baby" Aubrey with things like putting on her swimsuit, and she will be having many more opportunities to help with such tasks because...we are expecting #4! Was it a surprise? No, not really, although it did happen a little sooner than expected. We told our families right away (I don't keep my exciting secrets very well, especially when best friends call and ask, point-blank, if I'm pregnant before we've told ANYONE--yes, this did happen.), and we told our kids last week after we saw a tiny but strong heartbeat on an ultrasound, so I decided I may as well share our news on the blog. I'm only about 8 weeks along with a projected due date of March 16th. We're very excited and praying that God will keep this little one growing healthy and strong.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Stephanie L. said...

Congrats... again! We are so excited for you guys. Glad to hear everything is going well.

Ellie said...

Congratulations! Can't have too many Moffat kids running around... :)

Megan said...

Congrats Andrea and Greg! That is so exciting! We're happy for your sweet family!!

Curtis and Jane said...

Man,those best friends must know you really, really well. :)

The Miller Family said...

Love you lots Andrea! I am so happy for your whole family :)

Nicole said...

i am so excited! Congratulations!!!

Cheryl Licht said...

Well, I was wondering how long you would wait before making it "public". I'm just glad Jane and I are so intuitive so we can know such exciting news first. :-) Love you and congrats!!!!

Jenne said...

perhaps it travels fast, BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME! I am just hearing of this wonderful news!! (I just called and invited you over for dinner tomorrow night, but maybe you are not up for much of anything right now... maybe i will bring you dinner sometime this week instead.