Tuesday, August 25, 2009

9 Years

Nine years ago today we became "man and wife," and I'm so thankful I married the man I did. We've had so many good times together, along with some difficult ones, like this last week, and they all have drawn us closer together. Marriage just gets better and better. May we be blessed with many more anniversaries. I love you, Greg!

Now, how are we celebrating this 9th anniversary? We're going to Kari's first soccer practice! Romantic, don't you think? We'll celebrate eventually, once things simmer down around here, and we can figure out a new time to go out together. Our original plans had to be postponed.

3 comments:

Jenne said...

congratulations on being married one year short of a decade! What a blessing when marriage gets BETTER with time! The Lord is good.

Cheryl Licht said...

Congratulations! I remember that day very well, it was so much fun and such a happy, happy day. I'm thankful the Lord has blessed you with each other....may it continue to get sweeter.

Love,
Cheryl

Pate Family said...

Congratulations! I hope soccer practice is fun. And if it takes some work... don't worry, Ainsley's first practice in kindergarten was an hour of stubborn tears. It got better... hopefully Kari will take right to it!