Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Remember this?

Quite a while ago (can't remember exactly when) my dad put this first video of Kari reciting verses on Tangle.com (formerly Godtube), and he sent me an e-mail today saying it's received 11,880 hits! And no, I don't think he's watched it 11, 880 times. :)

It's fun to look back and hear little Kari with her little lisp and see little Kari with her self-cut bangs. She's growing up quickly. Now Joel's learning some of those same verses from the notebook. It's kind of hard to believe she was his age (just over three) when we shot this video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that video! So adorable. Also love the notebook idea. Matt would be really into that, and could probably use some more help with Scripture memory...me too!

Jenne said...

I think she is so cute now, but OH MY! she was soooooooo cute at three!!!

Cheryl Licht said...

I saw the clip once at G&G A's house and loved it. I played it today and my boys were completely intrigued. Brayden wanted to watch it again and again. :-)

Mars said...

I love that video - it is just the cutest!