Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pigtails

I haven't had much to blog about recently, except for maybe the 12 doctor appointments we've had in the last month. That's pretty much what we've been doing. We're hoping for a better month, health-wise, next month.

Here are Aubrey's first pigtails. We have a hair bow battle going on. She takes them out, and I put them back in.
I had to throw this funny one in, too.



Afternoon activity one day this week

Joel warmed up to the idea of messy hands and for the first time enjoyed himself while fingerpainting.





4 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Wow, that first pic of Aubrey is just a little glimpse of what she'll look like when she's a bit older...it's crazy!

Ellie said...

Wow....that fingerpainting makes me jealous.

If you ever need anyone to be messy with...er, supervise... your kids' activities, I'd love to! : )

Curtis and Jane said...

sooo cute!

Cheryl Licht said...

Love the pics of Aubrey. The finger painting looks like fun, I remember those days. I never did like getting messy.