Monday, September 08, 2008

Six Months

Aubrey is now six and half months old. She's using her voice more these days, eating more foods, reaching for and grabbing anything in her reach, and still giving us so much joy with her smiles and laughter. At her well-child visit today she measured 27 in. (90th percentile) and weighed in at 16 lbs. 14 oz (75th percentile). She's put on the pounds these last two months. Time to move her out of her infant carseat that only allows for babies up to 20 lbs AND 26 inches or less--oops! Sure is nice to go to the doctor and have no questions or concerns. I'm thankful for our happy, healthy baby. She's got some swollen gums, so we should be seeing some teeth soon. Joel and Kari both got their first tooth at 7 months. She also seems to be following in the footsteps of her two siblings when it comes to her dislike (just a slight understatement) of the church nursery. We'll keep trying, but if she's anything like her brother, we'll most likely be spending the next year or so listening to the service from the hallway. There are worse things, for sure!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Is that the same dress from when she was a newborn?? Or does she have two with green dots? (Either way, totally cute!!)

Greg and Andrea said...

Yep, same dress. It just fits her properly now. I wanted her photo to still match the other kids' on my wall. :)

Cheryl Licht said...

Andrea, she brings joy even through her pictures. I wish I could meet her. Maybe send her up with your Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving. :-) Actually, I would want to see you too, so that wouldn't work. Anyhow --- she's a doll. And...I hear you on the nursery thing. Only Brayden just started that the last couple of weeks. :-) Luckily, Derek (your amazing cousin-in-law) has set up a video feed. Love you guys and miss you too!
Cheryl

Ellie said...

That cute little stinker. I think she knows how much we want her in the nursery. : )

The Miller Family said...

I love her smile :)
That sure is a fun age - ENJOY!!!

Amy Campbell said...

Seriously, that is the CUTEST picture!

Amy

Cheryl Licht said...

So I went to the doctor today and saw someone drive up and their license plate said, "Moffat". I was like, hmm, that's weird, they spell it like Greg and Andrea. Then I realized she probably is a cousin-in-law to you (I'm guessing Marty's daugher-in-law?). Small world, there's Moffats everywhere. Good thing we like them. :-)

Nicole said...

She is SO cute:) And she poses well for pictures:)
Nicole