Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kari Lynn Moffat, 4 1/2 years old

This was my, I mean, Kari's first homework assignment, probably the first of many school assignments that will end up being more work for me than for her. Actually, this one was fun and required parental assistance (what doesn't at 4 years old?). It was an "all about me" flower petal project. I asked Kari about her favorite things, people, colors, etc., and this is what she came up with. Well, these are some of her ideas. Everything she wanted (as in, every photo she saw on our computer) just wouldn't fit on the paper, so we had to narrow it down a bit.
Clockwise from the top:
--one of her favorite places is the beach where we went this summer
--she really likes swimming in G&G's pool with her pink waterwings
--her favorite princess is Cinderella (last year's Halloween pick)
--but really she loves all the princesses
--she likes "reading" and listening to books
--favorite foods: blueberries, spaghetti with meatballs, apples, cake and ice cream, and she's a watermelon girl
--likes to draw flowers
--she loves her Joel-boy and baby sister Aubrey
--her favorite colors are red, pink, blue, and purple
--her "Arnold family"
--her "Moffat family"
--she likes to paint and do crafts
--she likes to memorize verses and is working on Psalm 139

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Kari, I think you and I are kindred spirits. : ) The beach, doing crafts, swimming, Cinderella...I love all those things! If you ever want to hang out and craft sometime, let me know.

-Ellie

Jenne said...

What fun. I am sure that you - er, I mean SHE - got an A+.

Nicole said...

That is a cool project:) If my projects were like that I am sure I would enjoy school MUCH more!!
Nicole