Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, My Friend!

Today is the birthday of one of my dearest friends. Happy Birthday, Karyn Lynn Meier! We didn't get a digital camera until 2002, so I don't have any pre-2002 pictures to post (maybe later I'll scan some...), but I have many good memories that I treasure--senior year, various dances, Snowball--"Did I shave my legs..."; freshman year at GFU, pickles & cheese, 2am chats, your "influences" in Greg and I getting together (and staying together!); my wedding, your wedding, our long phone chats. The list could go on, but this is a blog, and everyone else might get tired of reading about things they know little about!
Thanks for being such a wonderful, loyal friend to me over the years and through the many different phases of life. You've supported me and listened to me, and I appreciate your friendship very much! I love you, Karyn! I hope you have a great birthday!

(holding baby Kari)

(holding baby Joel)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: