Saturday, October 12, 2019

Bauman's Harvest Festival

I had to write a note to excuse Kari from the last bit of her symphonic band retreat so that we could still have our fall fun. She had been dreading this retreat, but she ended up having a great time and was surprised when she was kinda sad to leave that night instead of spending the night. I went up that night and helped with dinner then stayed until late that night so I could bring her home. I asked if she wanted to stay, but she said no, that she'd rather be with us. :)



We spent our annual fall family day at Bauman's Harvest Festival, a pretty amazing place that Tiffany has dubbed "the Disneyland of pumpkin patches." The weather was beautiful, and we had a wonderful day together doing all the fun things (jumping pillow, laser tag, slides, wooden maze, corn maze, dark maze, hay ride, apple-tasting) and eating all the yummy things (cider donuts--yum!). Once again, this day was one of my very favorites with my family.



























No comments: