Monday, June 20, 2016

Girl Hair

The crazy hair post reminded me to do a post about all the fun hairstyles we've done this year. Right before spring break, East Orient had a lice outbreak, and Aubrey got it. It was a royal pain getting rid of it, but we've had experience, so I knew exactly what to do, and we were able to get rid of it fairly quick. I insisted on having Aubrey's hair up for the rest of the school year, so we wouldn't have to deal with that again. It was either that or cutting her hair short, which she did NOT want to do. Aubrey has been very into her fancy hairstyles this year, so she didn't mind having to have it up. I've had fun learning how to do different kinds of braids and experimenting on her and our neighbor, Kate, who also has long hair. We took Kate to school every Thursday and Friday morning, so we always did matching hair-dos on them on those days. I didn't take pictures of all of them, but here are some of the hairstyles we did:











No comments: