Friday, February 06, 2015

Baby books

I posted this accomplishment on Facebook but never wrote a post here. The week the kids went back to school after the Christmas break, I decided I wanted to finish their baby books. My baby is four, so it was time. Kari's was mostly done, and Joel's didn't need a lot more, but Aubrey's and Grant's needed a lot of work. I sorted through photos, looked up milestones (the blog came in handy for that!), and FINISHED writing in all four of them! I was quite proud of myself and said something about how I didn't think the kids would ever understand what a feat it was to get them all done. Well, when the kids got home from school that day, they all spent a long time looking through their books, which were still on the counter, having been just completed. They appreciated my effort at one point in time, at least!


No comments: