Saturday, April 13, 2013

Christmas in March

A package came in the mail from SPAIN a couple weeks ago. Ane sent us all belated Christmas presents, wrapped in pretty paper and everything. What a fun surprise! It was so sweet of her, and we loved the letter that came along with it.

Grant singing in his microphone. He told us, "When Ane comes, I will sing to her." He was not even quite two years old when she was here, but he does remember her! When he saw me working on this post, he said, "Mommy, I love Ane." I know you do, little man, and she loves you. :)
 

Greg loving his watch and both of them working on Joel's model car. I didn't get a photo of me with my beautiful bracelet, but I love it--so pretty!
Kari working on her sketch pad
Aubrey creating with foamy craft stuff.

Ane, we all miss you and think of you often. We pray for you and look forward to seeing you again, whenever that may be. Happy 18th birthday! :) We love you!

No comments: