Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Thus begins the nightly bath ritual

Grant was lucky to get two baths a week before this, but now he'll need one after almost every meal. My walls, floor, table, and chairs will also need a good cleaning every night. Babies are so messy! He started spitting his baby food back at us and letting us know he's ready for "real people" food. We're taking the not-so-subtle hint and letting him try it. Last night he had his first taste of spaghetti and ate some green beans along with it. We're still waiting for that fourth tooth to pop through. I wish it would hurry up, because he is CRANK-Y! I know he doesn't look like it here, but believe me, he has been pretty bad, for him anyway. If I didn't know he was on antibiotics, I'd say he had another ear infection. Who knows, maybe he does! We'll find out tomorrow--ear tube surgery day. I'm not too worried about the actual procedure, but I am dreading our night tonight. He won't be able to eat or drink past 2:15am, and nursing him is the only way I've been able to soothe him lately. His surgery is scheduled for 8:15am. Could be a long night/morning, or he could surprise us and be fine. We'll see. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: