Sunday, March 07, 2010

From the weekend

Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday" to Greg and enjoy his requested dessert, my great-grandma's German chocolate cheesecake. Very nice choice. Greg and I were able to go out to dinner while my parents watched the kids, which was great. We also were able to go out with Greg's parents after church today. Ironically enough, Greg chose the same restaurant Eric chose when they went out with them the day before. Weird twin thing!
Greg did a bunch of yard work this weekend (what a way to celebrate your birthday, huh?). He even weeded and rotatilled my garden!
We may have to refer to it as Greg's garden this year. Gardening and pregnancy are not very compatible for me, I've found. I tried to help and do some weeding last week and really paid for it that night and the next day. Our strategy is to start out well, work hard at keeping the weeds at bay early on, and then not have to do as much later. We'll see how it all turns out!

Today was Bible Bucks Store day in Sunday school. Joel and Kari have been saving their Bible Bucks (incentive program for memorizing verses and such) for the last two months in order to be able to purchase the items pictured here. They were pretty excited!

Joel and his sword and armor and
Kari with her new bag/purse

Posted by Picasa

No comments: