Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Joyful company

Normally our latest riser, Aubrey was up early enough today to say good-bye to Daddy, who helped get her morning hair out of her eyes before he left, and to help Mommy with make-up. This child is constantly making us laugh and lately is also constantly talking. Her endless chatter drives me crazy some days (everything in her little head comes out her mouth), but she's so cute that I can't stay irritated for long. She's growing up so fast (faster, it seems, than the others did), and I want to cherish this precious stage. I know it'll be gone before we know it and then she'll be a big preschooler. Chatting with my cheerful toddler this morning was a great way to start out the day.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl Licht said...

She's adorable and beautiful. Oh, how I wish we were closer so we could hang out and our kids could play....

Stephanie L. said...

She is so adorable, Andrea! Looks like you guys had some fun 'make-up' time. Have a wonderful day with your kiddos!

Mars said...

She's so cute! Must be so fun to have a little girl (or, okay, girls). :)