Monday, September 17, 2007

Great-Grandpa's 75th Birthday

We went to the beach on Saturday to celebrate Great-Grandpa Moffat's 75th birthday. We got to catch up with a bunch of family, which was fun, and the kids were excited to be back at the ocean.


I believe this was right after Morgan's lively rendition of "The Moffat Special Blues."

Quite a crowd for this party, and I didn't even get everyone in the photo.

Kari sat very patiently at the counter for a long time, waiting for the cake and ice cream part of the party. We have a bunch of September birthdays in the family, so there will be more cake and ice cream to be enjoyed in the weeks to come.

2 comments:

The Alley Family said...

Thanks for the great pictures. I just checked your blog thinking you would probably have something from the weekend. I am so glad you did! Thanks so much, it's great to get a glimpse of what happened. What a special time to all be together, we would have loved to have been there and seen all of you.
I love looking at your blog, I visit it all the time:)

Kristi said...

Hey, that's the Knolls house! we've been there many, many times!