Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good-bye First Car

Yesterday we sold the '82 Accord, the car Greg has driven for the past4 years, and my first car, the one I drove all through college and until we bought our new Civic, just before Kari was born. Part of us, the sentimental part, was a little tiny bit sad to see the other college car go, but we are very excited about our new-to-us Odyssey (yes, we bought a minivan), so our sadness was short-lived. I never thought I'd be excited about driving a minivan, but I have to say, I love it already. It's the perfect family vehicle, made with kids in mind. Kari is really enjoying the power sliding doors, and Joel likes the fact that he can run around in our car (when it's parked, of course).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

Good Choice Greg and Andrea! Now keep the Civic if you can and you will be set for many years! Just our 2 cents worth! Jann and Gary

Greg and Andrea said...

Oh, we plan to!

Andrea :)

rdnaharding said...

Congrats on the van...where are the photos? We love my folks Honda van...it is awesome! I agree with Leah's folks. Yeah for Hondas!
Debbie