Monday, August 27, 2007

I, too, have been "tagged"

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. Starting when I was pregnant with Joel, I haven't been able to stand anything or anyone touching my neck. It makes me gag. It's difficult to wear a scarf, and turtlenecks are definitely unacceptable. Some T-shirts and necklaces even bother me.

2. I had an appendectomy when I was 10.

3. I don't like lettuce. It all tastes like dirt. I try salad every few years or so, but I just can't make myself like it.

4. I can't watch intense or suspenseful shows/movies right before bed. I stopped watching 24 and Lost because of all the nightmares and loss of sleep. Too bad they weren't on at 8pm. (We just saw The Bourne Ultimatum the other night, and the same thing happened. Good movie, though.)

5. I love cloudy, rainy, "gloomy" days. I think they're cozy. I can't wait for fall and winter.

6. I've never been to Hawaii. My husband promises to take me someday.

7. Last week I rode a bike for the first time in 14 years--and liked it.

8. I was ping-pong champion in 8th grade.


Now, I'm supposed to tag 8 people. Many fellow bloggers I know have already been tagged, so I'll break the rules and just name a few. I'd like to hear what you have to say, but don't feel obligated to do it if you'd rather not. I hereby tag-without-obligation: Janelle, Leah, Jen, the Hardings, and Mars.

1 comment:

Curtis and Jane said...

Ping pong champ, huh? That's hysterical...did I ever know that about you?

You're funny!