Thursday, August 02, 2007

Baby Moffat #3

Yes, it's true! We are pregnant again and very excited about it! I had an ultrasound today and saw the heartbeat for the first time (at 9 weeks), which was a great relief and just amazing to see. The baby will arrive sometime between the end of February and beginning of March. Kari has been praying everyday for "the baby in Mommy's tummy," and she's already decided it's a girl. We'll have to work on that one, just in case...

I liked the idea from a fellow blogger (Faith) of having a separate blog for all things pregnancy and baby related, so I think I'll start a blog for "Baby Moffat" and add it to our links list. That way, those who care to, can check it, and those who'd rather not know about such things, won't have to encounter it all as they try to peruse the latest Kari and Joel photos and news.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! Another little miracle on the way!

rdnaharding said...

I am so excited that there is going to be a third Moffat baby! I am available to babysit anytime! I can hardly wait.
Love,
Nicole

Adam N said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are so happy for you. Maybe it will arrive on your b-day Greg. :)
Love,
Jaime

Kristi said...

Yay! Congrats guys! So exciting! I love babies!

Faith said...

Congrats you guys! I am really happy for you and your growing family! Hope you are feeling good Andrea. Can't wait to check out your Baby blog!

Alison said...

Congrats!

Ellie said...

Congratulations!

-The Campbells

The Alley Family said...

Congratulations~ I am so excited for you guys. I can vividly remember finding out we were pregnant at this time last year, it is always so exciting isn't it? God bless this baby, I am so glad that the heartbeat was strong, it is always so good to hear that.
I will be praying for you on this journey and this new little member of your family, it will sure add a whole new dimension, it certainly has to ours:)
Love you,
Janelle