Friday, October 27, 2006

Pumpkin Patch Visit #2

Look at all those pumpkins!
Kari's been asking if we could go to the pumpkin patch "another time." The kids and I went with some friends, and Kari got to pick out another pumpkin, actually two-- one for carving and one for holding.

(Hannah and Kari)




Allison, Hannah, and Kari graciously trying to pose for our pumpkin shot. That's Kari's "I'm feeling kind of shy, but really having a lot of fun" face.


We learned that the short squatty, more reddish pumpkins (like the big one in the cart) are "Cinderella" pumpkins.



Kari loved the girls' attention. Thanks, Hannah, Allison, and Cyndi! It was fun!
Sorry you couldn't make it, John.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Alley Family said...

Hi, this is Janelle. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have loved looking at pictures of your kids. They are so cute! I am not just saying that either, they are both incredibly adorable. Kari looks so cute in every picture with her hair done and her cute clothes:) It is fun to see your growing family.
You motivated me to set up a blog site too, it will be a great way to keep my sisters up to date.
I do have a couple of questions. I have only done it once but felt like it was not very user friendly getting my pictures on the site and I couldn't figure out how to put captions on them. Maybe you could help.
Love you guys,
Janelle